Monday, February 28, 2011

motherf*cker

same green&gold/nature vibez, but more teen angst/self-discovery/defiance!:)

p.s.
Yes, I did miss SaturdayJamz this week and yes I am very sorry, but I have a life!!
loljk I was at my Grandma's house!!!:)<3
Take this as a peace-offering for my blatant blog-neglect
I'm soooooooo glad that they won that Grammy! I was a little irritated at first, cuz they beat Gaga(PAWS UP!!), but now I see that they really deserved it.This album is AMAZING and Arcade Fire has been making kick ass music for the longest with little praise,outside of the hipster social circles. So I'm really happy for them and I'm glad that America is finally recognizing music outside of the mainstream.
(Animal Collective should win one next!!!lol)
(Wait NO! that would be a horrible idea! If I hear one of the kids at my school singing "Fireworks" I WILL CHOKE A BITCH!! srsly they just need to stay "That band that I listen to and nobody else knows and when I bring them up in conversations with my friends are all like this")(oh damn I sound like Hipster Kitty, nowlol). 
But anyway this song has been on replay for the last week or so, plus the video totally fits the teen angst-vibezzz

4 comments:

  1. i hope you had fun at your grandmas!

    the arcade fire is awesome (no shit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I did!! I often refer to my Grandmas house as this twilight zone where theres unlimited board games and cake!! plus we had a "The Nanny" marathhon!!!
    #MyGrandmaIsAwesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RandT OMG MEEE 2!!!!! its my computer background lol

    ReplyDelete