Sunday, October 10, 2010

With a cameo by the Reverend Al Sharpton

~wow.  I wrote this about   3 months ago before I went to school. more on that sitch laterz~




Hey guys,
Sorry for the hiatus, I went on a much needed vacation. I went to Orlando, Florida(IT WAS LITERALLY AS HOT AS HELL!!) We went to the Universal Orlando theme park (the best rides were Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ,The Simpsons Ride & The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man) (I'm a huge Virtual Reality/3-D geek and I don't like roller coasters. Sue me.)
The prices, for food and stuff, ARE INSANE!!!!($8 dollars for a cup of (mediocre, if I may say so myself) lemonade?? No thank you) 
Besides the crazy prices and inferno-like heat everything was really nice. :D
(I will upload some pics later, but I really didn't take any outfit pics because I was soaking wet everyday.)


anyway, the reason for this post(his posts have reasons now??*looks out window, pigs are in mid-flight*) is to tell you guys that I start school today(in a few hours actually)and I dont get out until December and I won't have a lot of(if any) blogging time. I've set up some scheduled posts and stuff, but I just wanted to let you guys know.
The rest of this post is just gonna be random photos/videos.
(I went to see "Inception" and it reminded me of this.)(By MC Escher)


CDG SS2011 SKULLS
(speaking of, I know I told you guys that I would be better(i.e. on time) at reviewing the shows at Fashion Week and I totally failed at that, but reviews are on the way!! I promise fo'realz this time)


 This is an outtake from the shoot (wow, did I just begin this sentence like that........outtake??...shoot??...)I did in my last(not to mention first) outfit post. 
It was an accident but I really liked the way it came out.




No comments:

Post a Comment