Thursday, October 14, 2010

123456789 x 8 + 9 = 987654321






Tommy Ton worked with GQ.com to basically do what he does best, which is candidly catch the extremely rich and amazingly well dressed in one of their natural habitats. Fashion Week. These are some of my favorites from London and New York.


London


 London preps with hard-core punk rock edge exhibited through piercings and tattoos paired with   oxfords buttoned-to-the-top and cardigans,(sounds sorta cliche, with the recent revival of the London/Punk/Prep look(i.e.Bottega Veneta last season) but thats real life to these guys.)  


 I'm a sucker for cool sock/sandal combinations and these two hit the spot.
(anyone know where I can get some cool patterned socks?)
 The definition of cool.
This dude deserves some sort of award. The simplicity of the outfit broken up by the leopard print undershirt is nothing short of awesome!! 


New York
 I love injecting humor into my wardrobe and I love mixing patterns that are kind of similar, This look does both!!and not to mention it features a zippered double-breasted blazer aka HELLZYESS!!

I like to think of this suit as a perfectly punctuated sentence. 
I saw a lot of camo going on at Fashion Week but this was by far the best execution.(well, at least tied with this) I am now figuring out what all I would have to sell to obtain this magical mofo.





The "Canadian Tuxedo" gets a New York interpretation.

1 comment:

  1. GQ always has all the good stuff..for the most part.
    #2 is pretty ballsy but #3 for the win.

    JUSTNORMAN
    JUSTNORMAN

    ReplyDelete