Saturday, September 10, 2011

sj #16

Just a few songs that I've been listening to non-stop for the last few days..
1. Jai Paul - BTSU
THIS DUDE IS AWESOME!!!!!!! he only has 2 songs and a preview,and  I am DYING for some sort of hint at a full length album!!! he kind of reminds me of Toro y Moi plus he sounds like and angel when  sings the "f-word" (him and Thom Yorke :))


2. Friendly Fires - Hawaiian Air
Literally one of the most best-est songs ever!! Friendly Fires has been on my "kinda cool" list since "Paris" but this is just awesome!! for the first minute and a half I was kinda iffy about it, but at like 1:40 I got goosebumps and somewhere between 2:50 and the end, I got mildy emotional....its that good. Airy dream pop about traveling the globe sang by a boy with an accent:) what more could you ask for?


3.  Tyler, The Creator -Transylvania
I love Tyler. Thats all.
"Goddamn I love bitches, especially when they only suck dick and wash dishes"

4 comments:

  1. OMG twoo of my favourite artists right now. Tyler the creator and Friendly Fires. you have great taste in music

    Check me out!
    calurvillade.blogspot.com
    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Tyler! I saw OFWGKTA this past spring, and I'm going for round 2 in October. Great music choices!


    -Balkis
    www.babablogweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY!?? how were they? I'm going to see them this October!! can't waaaaaiiiit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so disconnected. I think I'd really like this "Friendly Fires" band. Thanks for putting me on to them!

    TheQueenofHearts

    ReplyDelete