Saturday, November 19, 2011

horsepower


Russh Magazine via Fashion Gone Rogue
I don't really talk about things pertaining to womens fashion on this blog, I try to keep the subject matter strictly dickly (wait...I don't think I used that right...) but this editorial is just so AWESOME!!! Something about the "bad-girl-in-a-small-town-with-a-Farrah-Fawcett-haircut" vibes is totally hot to me! Plus the sleazy rock and roll vibes of it kinda remind me of the new Justice album!(GO READ MY REVIEW FOR FIASCO MAGAZINE!!)
Newlands/Helix/Parade

2 comments:

  1. awesome photos. thanks so much for dropping by my blog and for your sweet comment. visit me again soon

    xo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    Shop My Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I just saw you favorited my Rick Ross tweet. I love your blog!! And I loved this editorial, that Farrah Fawcett hair is a dream (I'm working with something similar right now but slightly longer/not as blonde. Working my way to that exact hair).

    ReplyDelete